Decades of Success in Litigation and Mediation.
Jamie A. Glasser
A partner at Hassett Glasser, P.C., in Phoenix, Arizona, Jamie Glasser serves his clients diligently with a steadfast commitment to helping them with their legal issues. He assists clients with matters pertaining to professional malpractice, insurance defense, litigation and appeals, product liability and personal injury.
Graduating from Brandeis University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2004, Mr. Glasser received his Juris Doctor from the Arizona State University – Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law in 2012. While in law school, he worked as a legal extern for judges in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona and the Maricopa County Superior Court. During this time, he also externed for the Arizona Department of Corrections.
Apart from maintaining an active legal practice, Mr. Glasser writes legal articles that have been published in various journals and magazines. He co-authored "Insurance Producers' Duty to Advise," a chapter within the Arizona Tort Law Handbook and also authored the article “Damron Agreements in the 21st Century,” for Arizona Attorney magazine. Furthermore, he conducts seminars and presentations to insurance companies.
Licensed to practice in the state courts of Arizona since 2012, Mr. Glasser has handled a number of cases before the federal and appellate courts of Arizona as well as the Arizona Supreme Court.
For Mr. Glasser’s legal contributions and outstanding client services, he has been rated “Good” on Avvo. His clients often appreciate him for maintaining the highest standards of accountability and professionalism.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- Brandeis University
- B.A. - 2004
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- "Damron Agreements in the 21st Century" Arizona Attorney Magazine, March 2016
- Professional Malpractice
- Insurance Law
- Product Liability
- The Hassett Law Firm, P.L.C., 2012 to 2020
- Legal Extern for the Honorable Susan R. Bolton, District of Arizona, 2011
- Legal Extern for the Arizona Department of Corrections, 2011
- Legal Extern for the Honorable Susan M. Brnovich, Maricopa County Superior Court, 2010